• Announcements

• Vista

Search Facility

Please note the existence of the Forum's Advanced Search Facility. It can be accessed from the search menu at the top right of the page, or from the link below   http://www.oldskoolford.co.uk/ipb/index.php?app=core&module=search&search_in=forums
    • Vista

Forum Update   23/07/17

Please note that we will shortly be updating the forum's operating software to the latest version. There may be some outages as this process happens and it'll take us a few days to get everything set up in full again. The update is now complete, please bear with us while we sort out all the other stuff that proves necessary after such a big update
Sign in to follow this  
mk1mexico

CONVERSION NUTS/BOLTS/FIXINGS

mk1mexico    1

Between me and my Dads business we should be able to supply people with any metric nut/bolt/washer combinations for their conversions or rebuilds at cheaper than Ebay prices. Not going to be a profit making exercise, just thought it could help people out :thumbsup:

For Example: M4/5/6/8/10/12 Bolt sizes, any lengths

M4/5/6/8/10/12 Washers and Spring Washers

M4/5/6/8/10/12 Plain Nuts and Nyloc Nuts

Could supply the majority of these in Stainless Steel too if desired, however these cost us a little more, so will be a little more expensive.

PM me, tell me your requirements and i will see if we can help you out

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Savvi    92

Good idea :thumbsup:

I've been looking at getting a complete set to re-fit a crossflow into my estate,( would like to replace all the engine bay nuts/bolts etc) but don't know sizes etc which is why i looked at the ebay ones which seem to be labeled ?

If it makes any difference it will be a 5 speed box.

If you could do anything that i can just fit and a good price i'd be very interested as i think i've lost most of the originals :roll:

mk1mexico    1

Unfortunately i havent got a size list for particular applications. :sad:

But if you can find the information, i should be able to sort you out m8 :thumbsup: