inspectorgusset

wheel arches

we are fitting some to a mk1 which we got from ebay do not i repeat do not get them from there they are a real pig to fit as they are all over the place bad mouldings different thickness through out the arch nothing lines up its taken nearly 5 weeks to try an sort them so far

If you speak to Jim at Alloy Racing Fabrications then he should be able to supply you with some Alloy rally arches for a Mk1 Fiesta. I had a set from a Group.2 Fiesta and had them copied by Jim, he should still have a pattern for them.

what were they like to fit

time consuming,u need to trim the body high to meet the arch,u need to bridge the gap from inner to outer rear arch.a lot of filler work to get the lines.the other option is to not blend them in and fit an edge protector like mini arches.

Hello i look for the rally wide wheel arches for the fiesta mk1 like Johnson. Do you have this one to sell? And would ship it also to germany? Or do you know one other Shop who i can buy it? Sorry my english is not so good. I´ am from germany. Here they have a picture from ebay from Fiesta Rally wide wheel arches. It´s crap did I hear?

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... K:MEWAX:IT

and here the first fotos

http://www.m-99.co.uk/Car_Bodykits/Ford ... a_mk1.html

kind regards, Thomas

ive just bought a set from m99 and none of the arches are the same size crap moulds and the front splitter is well off center would also not reccomend them

i was going to ask the same as the origanal question

but looks like its just going to be a bodge job on them and make them fit

but if any ones got any help on how to fit them cheers :thumbsup:

sorry i could not help

ps these are the arches from alloy racing fabrications

think they where £450

P1344_19-12-091.jpg

P1322_19-12-09-1.jpg

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Historic Motorsport (Southwest) are in the process of developing some new fibreglass kits based on a Group 2 Rally Car they are building. If you check their Retards Club page I think they are aiming to sell kits at around £150 without a front spoiler.