Distastefully Modified Old Skool Fords - Show us your worst!

Vista

9 hours ago, HotRodMatt said:
9 hours ago, Leo said:
Having said that about the wing, anyone see Mike Brewer ruin the escos with third mahoosive wing?

Not seen the show but I think that the EsCos was meant to have another wing below the whaletail. Ford may have even built a prototype with one.

Aparantly it did, but it looks pish.

On 1/11/2018 at 22:55, Mexican Gerbil said:

This one is on the bay.....

why do people like this sort of thing. Can’t emagine clipping on that bumper, standing back and thinking....that’s the dogs the round ones !!! 

And the whale tail ....... yuk 

EB21AF04-EDFC-4443-800C-A136DD1D7607.jpeg

744B1706-E790-4631-BC5A-C1890D9B0DE5.jpeg

Hopefully whoever is towing is the new owner and he will rectify all you have mentioned, the bumpers and wing look shite. Plus turn it back into a mk2 or mk3, one or the other but not both. Rear wing and louvre....brilliant.

There goes a man speaking through experience ???
Fortunately I was born just as that stuff was dying out but I've read plenty about buttoned draylon interiors, Jag IRSs, CB radios, murals, and Cobra Supa Slots fitted with Kelly Superchargers. It keeps threatening to come back but so far hasn't. I'll take the South London look anyday. Even Vauxhall engines!!

On 12/01/2018 at 22:44, HotRodMatt said:
On 12/01/2018 at 22:34, Leo said:
Having said that about the wing, anyone see Mike Brewer ruin the escos with third mahoosive wing?

Not seen the show but I think that the EsCos was meant to have another wing below the whaletail. Ford may have even built a prototype with one.

Aparantly it did, but it looks pish.