Just plain wrong!

Vista

On 1-8-2017 at 18:34, HotRodMatt said:

Jacky is the french term for a ricer, so I've read.

d205bd0c6996b1b68ba8d5089ebe3586.jpgd9fe11b18059541ee566cda272aad2fa.jpg

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

how can someone be proud of this state-of-the-art crap build ? and whats the ufac? Only a pets nutrition store in UK or belgium french army related. is what i found 

10 hours ago, colr6 said:

Didn't think you could make an mgf any worse than what they were........but they succeeded !!!

I owned an MGF VVC for about 3 years ( bought it 6 months old) and have to say that I loved it. It handled well, was quick and could carry just enough luggage. My only real gripe was insufficient elbow room against the doors. 

3 minutes ago, Vista said:

I owned an MGF VVC for about 3 years ( bought it 6 months old) and have to say that I loved it. It handled well, was quick and could carry just enough luggage. My only real gripe was insufficient elbow room against the doors. 

Yours must have been one of the the few that didn't leak like a sieve then ? Or was it a dry weather car ? 

This just sprung into my mind when you said about the elbow room and with the top down

image.jpeg

On 10 August 2017 at 08:15, colr6 said:

Yours must have been one of the the few that didn't leak like a sieve then ? Or was it a dry weather car ? 

This just sprung into my mind when you said about the elbow room and with the top down

image.jpeg

No, it was always bone dry and left outside in all weathers. No leaks at all.

No word of a lie, it was a great little car. A 145bhp Mid engine 16valve twin cam in a small, light (and stiff) convertible RWD chassis with a good suspension set up. I loved it. The SLK then 3.0 Z4 BMW I traded up to after it were both quicker cars..........but not so much fun. 

On 8/10/2017 at 08:15, colr6 said:

image.jpeg

you are thinking of a vauxhall engine! they leak like a sieve! even worse than a k series!