Vista

Just plain wrong!

9 hours ago, HotRodMatt said:

This may already be in this thread but I couldn't stomach going through the whole thing.86f6dc751cd1ff7a3d13387784cf7b37.jpg

No it isn't. Wow that's bad. The DS is a crime against humanity!

11 hours ago, HotRodMatt said:

This may already be in this thread but I couldn't stomach going through the whole thing.86f6dc751cd1ff7a3d13387784cf7b37.jpg

that's the later version of this

Thunderbirds-FAB1.jpg.4bdba1965898902df573d78f86a94956.jpg

I've just fell off my chair laughing at that one......great!.......just needs the RS owners club sticker in the window to finish off!

by the way the the RS would to the Really Smart owners club😜

I really cant believe some of the  things you guys are able to get away with over there 95% of what ive seen on the previous pages wouldnt get allowed  even after tens of thousands of dollars of engineerng scrutiny, but then most of what ive seen shouldnt be allowed on the road for any reason what so ever

3 hours ago, troppo said:

I really cant believe some of the  things you guys are able to get away with over there 95% of what ive seen on the previous pages wouldnt get allowed  even after tens of thousands of dollars of engineerng scrutiny, but then most of what ive seen shouldnt be allowed on the road for any reason what so ever

One of the reasons why I left the nanny state that is Australia.

A van in a former life.....not really sure what it counts as now.

IMG_20180904_184351.jpg

What was it about the late '70s and '80s, there seems to have been a few six wheelers built? None as, erm, classy as this though.8d41065f3637d9cc238fdf32eaafd347.jpge1938539b5dc947579abecbfd3eab27a.jpg