Classic Ford Show June 5th 2016. Are you coming?...

JP.

not a problem, just couldnt find one on the store and wondered if i missed something 

You did, our cut off date last week I'm afraid. That was the deadline for all stand applications and multiple reminders were sent out by email, did you not get those?

You did, our cut off date last week I'm afraid. That was the deadline for all stand applications and multiple reminders were sent out by email, did you not get those?

no i didn't, i didn't get any reminder emails about a time frame. i looked a few weeks ago and there was a comment that they sell close to the date of the show because some people don't know if they can make it so i didn't think there was a cut off. 

i had injector ecu issues which i have very recently solved and once the car was working so i knew id make it, i brought the stand pass. there was a comment yesterday saying there were the last few passes left?

am i too late now then, i'll be gutted to miss it 

• Like 1

I brought the stand pass. there was a comment yesterday saying there were the last few passes left?

am i too late now then, i'll be gutted to miss it

If you've bought a stand pass then you're fine, all you will need to do is pay for entry at the gate. It's quite a bit more expensive but not the end of the world.

Re the reminder emails, there were about three of them sent out and they go to every registered forum member. Unfortunately some people's mail servers reject them as spam so they don't get delivered. There's nothing we can do about that.

If you've bought a stand pass then you're fine, all you will need to do is pay for entry at the gate. It's quite a bit more expensive but not the end of the world.

Re the reminder emails, there were about three of them sent out and they go to every registered forum member. Unfortunately some people's mail servers reject them as spam so they don't get delivered. There's nothing we can do about that.

yes they are in the spam folder, which is why i didnt see them, which is quite annoying. Luckily i did buy a stand pass so i haven't missed out! i'll buy a ticket from the classic ford website and im sorted!

thanks

yes they are in the spam folder, which is why i didnt see them, which is quite annoying. Luckily i did buy a stand pass so i haven't missed out! i'll buy a ticket from the classic ford website and im sorted!

thanks

Try marking us as "not spam" and see if it helps.

Hi

I ordered a stand pass a couple of weeks ago, not sure if it will be posted to me or do I need to collect on the day.

Many thanks in advance

As per my post in Old Skool Chat ..... we're waiting for the passes to arrive (should be tomorrow) and then we'll be sending them out to you. :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 2