KENT CAM KITS PINTO

BTM_FDR

• 2 weeks later...

I have an FR30 cam complete with followers, ball studs and spraybar. Its done less than 10,000 miles and I ran it on valvolene vr1, changed every 3k.

It was a complete kit from kent cams but its still fitted to the head at the moment and id like to keep the valve springs with the head.

If your interested you can have it for £85, id have to get a quote on postage.

Hi, do you still have this cam for sale? will i just need valve springs to complete the set? does it come with the timing plate?

I have an FR30 cam complete with followers, ball studs and spraybar. Its done less than 10,000 miles and I ran it on valvolene vr1, changed every 3k.

It was a complete kit from kent cams but its still fitted to the head at the moment and id like to keep the valve springs with the head.

If your interested you can have it for £85, id have to get a quote on postage.

Hi, do you still have this cam for sale? will i just need valve springs to complete the set? does it come with the timing plate?

Hi, yeah I've still got it. I don't have a timing plate, but when i set it up initially I set my vernier pulley to 0 degrees as this cam is safe to do so and ran ok like this until it was set up on a RR.

I believe the only things that will be missing from the kit will be, valve springs, cam lube, valve stem seals and the box.

When I remove the followers and ball studs i will mark them up valves 1 to 8 so they can be re-fitted in the same order.