Mk1 Cortina, 157bhp Updated photos plus my Anglia van below

Is there a paid subscription or is all the areas free?

There is a voluntary paid subscription option that gets you access to an additional contributors room plus a 10% discount on merchandise and show tickets. Subscription is just £12 per year and can be purchased at the link below

http://www.oldskoolford.co.uk/ipb/index.php?/store/category/1-the-cult/

There is a voluntary paid subscription option that gets you access to an additional contributors room plus a 10% discount on merchandise and show tickets. Subscription is just £12 per year and can be purchased at the link belowhttp://www.oldskoolford.co.uk/ipb/index.php?/store/category/1-the-cult/

Thanks I'll join.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Here is an update, my Tina is painted underneath although over stonechip, I've had the rocker and cam cover painted body colour as well.

My Anglia van is painted body colour underneath and is as shining as the top, never welded and absolutely amazing, fitted with 2 litre zetec. I need to change the exhaust system and manifold and I want to remove the 45's to throttle bodies. My Tina is a 1963 and the Anglia van is 1961 so must be one of the first.

Enjoy the update.

Here is an update, my Tina is painted underneath although over stonechip, I've had the rocker and cam cover painted body colour as well.

My Anglia van is painted body colour underneath and is as shining as the top, never welded and absolutely amazing, fitted with 2 litre zetec. I need to change the exhaust system and manifold and I want to remove the 45's to throttle bodies. My Tina is a 1963 and the Anglia van is 1961 so must be one of the first.

Enjoy the update.

Enjoy the update.

post-16552-0-48724800-1471554911_thumb.jpeg

post-16552-0-64829100-1471554944_thumb.jpeg

post-16552-0-91533900-1471554988_thumb.jpeg

post-16552-0-07787100-1471555064_thumb.jpeg

post-16552-0-82526000-1471555131_thumb.jpeg