Battles bridge classic ford show

brettp

Have both? It looks nice but not very family friendly? You could big it up how the mini will be the misses car, kids love it, you know how much she likes it........... lay it on proper thick how you're doing it for her, massive browny points, beer vouchers, the lot coming your way? Or do you think she'll see straight through the bull and say no! In which case sell the mini and buy it anyway, you'll be in the dog house for a bit , she'll talk to you eventually?

Thats the one, if i didnt have the harley aswell i might stand a chance but 3 toys would be a big NO! And i am enjoying the bike at the mo. Theres a very active scene for sportsters and i love modding it athough each mod i do makes it a littlle more uncomfortable......a bit like fords i spose :-)

Get the TINA and have done with it, grow some and just take it home to late then. Just think the peace and quiet you would have for a couple of weeks through the Doris not talking to you, that's got to be worth it on its own.

You da man!

Come to think of it, I recall that I'd owned the van for about 2 years before I came clean about it :mrgreen:

Thats the one, if i didnt have the harley aswell i might stand a chance but 3 toys would be a big NO! And i am enjoying the bike at the mo. Theres a very active scene for sportsters and i love modding it athough each mod i do makes it a littlle more uncomfortable......a bit like fords i spose :-)

Where did u put the bloody keys to your mini I had to push my mex out to fit the wrong starter to it LMAO

• 8 months later...

I know it isn't the "Ford" classic car show, but this Sunday 14th May, they have a general classic car show if there are any localish bods that are scratching for a place to go. I can't vouch for it as I haven't been in a while. But if I can pass mot before then I will be having a run out as my first trip as only 20 mins from me.

The Ford Classic car show is 13th August this year, seems to be quite a popular show.

• 2 months later...