• Announcements

• Vista

Search Facility

Please note the existence of the Forum's Advanced Search Facility. It can be accessed from the search menu at the top right of the page, or from the link below   http://www.oldskoolford.co.uk/ipb/index.php?app=core&module=search&search_in=forums
    • Vista

Forum Update   23/07/17

Please note that we will shortly be updating the forum's operating software to the latest version. There may be some outages as this process happens and it'll take us a few days to get everything set up in full again. The update is now complete, please bear with us while we sort out all the other stuff that proves necessary after such a big update
brettp

Battles bridge classic ford show

All booked in and ready to rumble, also got a mate who has just got his 2.8 all road legal this week - two Capri convoy to Battlesbridge it is then!!:thumbsup:

classicwhitey    171

i just had a look on the website, too late to book a car in now and dont fancy leaving the hotrod in the car park......

17 hours ago, classicwhitey said:

i just had a look on the website, too late to book a car in now and dont fancy leaving the hotrod in the car park......

You can still book in, but you have to go to the office in Battlesbridge as there is no longer time to post your document out. My mate booked both our Capri's in yesterday, but he was onsite.

Was a good turn out, sorry forgot about Mazda truck, I just wandered aimlessly around the whole place, weather was awesome and there were some great cars on show. Unfortunately I only managed to get one photo.....call me biased, but any excuse....

Battlesbridge pic.jpg

colr6    1,242

Your BIASED !!!!.....good job the spellcheck didn't kick in otherwise it could have put something else !

nosher 64    108

Looks like a good day, and the Capri looks great mate.

Unfortunately work commitments meant another show missed this year !!

3 hours ago, colr6 said:

Your BIASED !!!!.....good job the spellcheck didn't kick in otherwise it could have put something else !

Did Ford make a Lotus twin cam Anglia? There was one at the show - and whether from Ford or not, has to be be one of the cleanest car builds ever - it did look fantastic, unfortunately i only got the one photo.....and it wasn't of that.....:mrgreen:

1 hour ago, nosher 64 said:

Looks like a good day, and the Capri looks great mate.

Unfortunately work commitments meant another show missed this year !!

Cheers Nosher 64, I did give her a bit of a wash on the Saturday, just to get the old girl looking as best she can.

colr6    1,242
53 minutes ago, stephens_xpack said:

Did Ford make a Lotus twin cam Anglia? There was one at the show - and whether from Ford or not, has to be be one of the cleanest car builds ever - it did look fantastic, unfortunately i only got the one photo.....and it wasn't of that.....:mrgreen:

Not as far as I am aware Ford didn't. There were some cars like that at the cortina nationals, it amazes me how people do it. Thought mine was tidy but came away thinking will have to go back to the drawing board !!