Danish

Recommendation for fuel injection shop - southwest England / south Wales

Currently my Cortina is running a Pinto with a single DCOE-45. 

In the next year or so I'm planning to move to fuel injection, throttle bodies run from an Emerald ECU.

I can do all the electrics myself, but I'm thinking to go out to a professional for the fuel side of things. Does anyone have recommendations for anyone in the southwest of England, south Wales area - I'd travel as far as Exeter, Gloucester, Cardiff & Swindon.

Never used them, but there's a guy up Tafarnaubach Industrial Estate that does a lot of modern performance cars. I called there last year and he had a lot going on. However, not used his services, as the conversation we had was about going Duratec. Never went down that road in the end.

http://indigo-gt.com/

• Like 1

I used 'Rawspeed engine tuning' in Plymouth, Graham Rawlings is a top guy for fitting and tuning all types of engine, he fitted the induction and injection on my Mk3 Tina, Ric Wood manifold and triple Jenveys with DTA management and set it up on his rolling road, the car has run perfectly since it was fitted a couple of years ago, nice guy and keen drag racer! contact 01752 656295.

• Like 1