• Announcements

• Vista

Search Facility

Please note the existence of the Forum's Advanced Search Facility. It can be accessed from the search menu at the top right of the page, or from the link below   http://www.oldskoolford.co.uk/ipb/index.php?app=core&module=search&search_in=forums
    • Vista

Forum Update   23/07/17

Please note that we will shortly be updating the forum's operating software to the latest version. There may be some outages as this process happens and it'll take us a few days to get everything set up in full again. The update is now complete, please bear with us while we sort out all the other stuff that proves necessary after such a big update
Mexican Gerbil

RALLY DAY - Castle Combe - September 23rd 2017

Mexican Gerbil    124

Who's interested in this then? Early bird price is £15 for driver and stand pass. £15 for additional adults. Children go free (under 17's)

After 31st May prices will go up to £18.

Vista    2,046

23rd is a saturday? Id fancy that, are we booking individually?

We can book a club stand but the booking and payment would need to come from one of us so it'd be payment up front from anyone interested.

And yes it's on a Saturday and you can book track sessions too

http://rallyday.com/

Mexican Gerbil    124

I've contacted Castle Combe as I really want to book before the price goes up and guarantees us a stand. Just want to make sure we can still book people after the early bird on the same stand.

Mexican Gerbil    124

Got a response but didn't really answer the question. So...

I've got a form to submit with number of passes and passengers required. Scott you want to take the lead or shall I?

Either way. £15 per driver with stand pass, £15 per passenger. Money needed buy 28th of may so it gives us time to submit the form ( bank holiday weekend ). If you need passes posted that will be extra.

Anyone after this date will need to pay £18 if there is room on the stand.

Mexican Gerbil    124

Good question, I now have the answer.

£15 for driver and stand pass

£15 each for any passengers

£1 P&P

PayPal as friends ( or we get charged )

events@oldskoolford.co.uk

Tickets will be sent me from castle Combe early September and I will pass them on to you for Mid September. I will need your name and address to send them.

Please send the money before or on the 28th of May or the price goes up to £18 each.

Sorry for repeating myself but want to make sure it's crystal clear.

Mexican Gerbil    124

I will be up for this but carnt pay till next week

Early bird entries have to be in before 1st June. I need to post the forms off so cut off is monday latest.

After that is £18

Mexican Gerbil    124

Morning,

Just sent the early bird booking form. So far we have 7 cars booked in.

Anyone else who wants to join us will need to send £18 per car. Passengers are still £15.

Thank you.

Mexican Gerbil    124

Just had conformation that those that have paid are booked in. Tickets will be sent to me early August so will send out to you as soon as I get them.

Still time for anyone else interested. £18 for your car and £15 per passenger.

Mexican Gerbil    124

Ok Katie from castle Combe has taken my Order for 10 Stand passes and 6 adult tickets. Cut off date for club bookings will be 1st September. Hopefully sending the passes out a week before the event. So don't panic.