Update your account ?

colr6

Noticed a change on my web page, on most of the forum headings it coming up with ' update your account for third party hosting' what's that all about ? I'm a bit non IT as you may have guessed, ya know it takes time to get through up here !

post-15376-0-08269100-1499118522_thumb.png

Noticed a change on my web page, on most of the forum headings it coming up with ' update your account for third party hosting' what's that all about ? I'm a bit non IT as you may have guessed, ya know it takes time to get through up here !

attachicon.gifimage.png

noticed the same, just ignore it, i do.

if your a photobucket account user and link to forums from there they have changed their terms and now don't allow third party hosting unless you pay an annual 400 us dollar fee.

many people very unhappy.

JP

As above, it's nothing to do with us, it's photobucket who will no longer allow you to display photos elsewhere that are saved on their platform. You can still upload photos directly to the forum but having those displayed everywhere in old threads is a pain in the neck.

if your a photobucket account user and link to forums from there they have changed their terms and now don't allow third party hosting unless you pay an annual 400 us dollar fee.

many people very unhappy.

JP

they will soon change it back when everyone closes there accounts