Sign in to follow this  
Ray

photobucket

Hi Scott

re the photo bucket issue, obviously we now just have a link to them, and in my case goes to my account when signed in, but I have no way of knowing what the file name was for that image, is there an easy way of finding that out, if there is, I can start re building the resto threads I started, which I assume I can just edit each one and insert the photo, but then I need to get rid of the fotobucket link after, which again not sure how to do

• Like 1

That's a tough one Ray and a long and detailed thread such as yours is going to be hard work, but where there's a will there's a way.

If you open your rest thread and also sign into your photobucket account, you should able to right click each photobucket symbol in your resto thread and copy and paste it into the address bar. The photo should then open for you as you're signed in to photobucket, you can then establish which photo it us and upload the correct one direct to the forum. 

When you're done with that I can delete the original photobucket links from your thread. 

Let me know how you get on.

got it sussed, first page of the purple one done, will do some more tomorow

also deleting the bucket links as I go

the only ones I cant do are where people quoted them

• Like 1

With all the hassle this photo bucket has caused sometimes its advantageous not to be IT literate in the first place knowing how to use these apps/ hosts or whatever you call them ! I take a pic, post, job done simples.

• Like 1

With all the hassle this photo bucket has caused sometimes its advantageous not to be IT literate in the first place knowing how to use these apps/ hosts or whatever you call them ! I take a pic, post, job done simples.
I'm with you on this one colr6,don't over complicate things.pic,post,job done!!simples

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

tried transferring a fix over from another forum but it didn't work !

Copied this from another forum, so not my own work nor can I be responsible for it....

If you're using Google Chrome, go to the three dots on the right side of the screen and click them. A drop down should appear. Hover your mouse over "More Tools," and when the next drop down appears, click on extensions. Go to the link towards the bottom that says "Get more extensions." In the search box, type "Photobucket Fix," and hit enter. Click the install button and once it's done,

Photobucket fix

i copied this from another forum, so cant guarantee it works

Copied this from another forum, so not my own work nor can I be responsible for it....

If you're using Google Chrome, go to the three dots on the right side of the screen and click them. A drop down should appear. Hover your mouse over "More Tools," and when the next drop down appears, click on extensions. Go to the link towards the bottom that says "Get more extensions." In the search box, type "Photobucket Fix," and hit enter. Click the install button and once it's done, you should be able to see photobucket pictures again.

For FireFox users, click on the three bars on the right side of the screen, then click on add ons. Click search for "photobucket hotlink" and click install. Same result.

Opera is now catered for;
Menu/Extensions/Get Extensions, search "photobucket hotlink fix", install.

Same result; all photobucket images embedded in posts on forums become unblocked.

should be able to see photobucket pictures again.

For FireFox users, click on the three bars on the right side of the screen, then click on add ons. Click search for "photobit DIIucket hotlink" and click install. Same result.

Opera is now catered for;
Menu/Extensions/Get Extensions, search "photobucket hotlink fix", install.

Same result; all photobucket images embedded in posts on forums become unblocked.