• Announcements

• Vista

Search Facility

Please note the existence of the Forum's Advanced Search Facility. It can be accessed from the search menu at the top right of the page, or from the link below   http://www.oldskoolford.co.uk/ipb/index.php?app=core&module=search&search_in=forums
    • Vista

Forum Update   23/07/17

Please note that we will shortly be updating the forum's operating software to the latest version. There may be some outages as this process happens and it'll take us a few days to get everything set up in full again. The update is now complete, please bear with us while we sort out all the other stuff that proves necessary after such a big update
Sign in to follow this  
mk2 ben

Axles mk2 transits

mk2 ben    65

Ok so I've been Askin about tryin to find out about the rear axles on mk2 transits and what will fit (up to what year) I'm not worried about moving the spring mounts just kinda wondering if the axles ever got longer/shorter or massively different so much that there more difficult to fit than is worth it thanks 

RWL81P    167

if its strength your after, it would be easier to find a p100 axle. the tubes are very thick and some come with a 4.6 cwp. they ave massive drums although are 5 stud so would benefit capri shafts and brakes

mk2 ben    65

I'm looking to buy a diesel pick up and change all of the running gear as mine is pinto powered and not man enough to move the weight so really just need to know up to what year pick up to get going for the pick up as they are twin wheel same as mine