RWL81P

INSPIRATIONAL FORDS

8 minutes ago, RWL81P said:

yeah the cars fantastic, is it still around? cant believe them pics are 9yrs old!

As far as I know it is. Think smoke em knows the owner.

Saw Jims old Cortina at the Ace this summer at the Tina meet . Current owner has had it a few years now .

puddy :)

7 minutes ago, puddy said:

Saw Jims old Cortina at the Ace this summer at the Tina meet . Current owner has had it a few years now .

puddy :)

Is it still as gorgeous as it was ?

Still looks pretty ................. but having been in it a fair few times and even Mot'd it once or twice ,

I am not quite as enthusiastic as some people .

puddy ;)

14 minutes ago, puddy said:

Still looks pretty ................. but having been in it a fair few times and even Mot'd it once or twice ,

I am not quite as enthusiastic as some people .

puddy ;)

It look a stunner when built but following the build through would interpret it as been a pretty race car, the looks the ummph the handling but no creature comforts.

1 minute ago, colr6 said:

It look a stunner when built but following the build through would interpret it as been a pretty race car, the looks the ummph the handling but no creature comforts.

if its built right it doesnt need creature comforts! gartrac are the dogs when it comes to building  race cars.

2 minutes ago, RWL81P said:

if its built right it doesnt need creature comforts! gartrac are the dogs when it comes to building  race cars.

Wait til you get to my age and you will retract that statement ....lol

well ive got a race pinto, 48s and a quaife box, if i wanted a sensible car i'd buy summat modern.  could put a carpet and a zetec in the cortina, but then ya may aswell push it in a pond if your gonna do that to it.

I don't  have a problem with race cars on the road , but in my opinion it was over engineerd in some areas and under in others.  

Puddy :)