Sign in to follow this  
colr6

SILENCE

We had the two minutes silence at the NEC yesterday, to my amazement not one person moved or spoke during the two minutes. Which is a good thing !  Shows some respect, also would appear that the teaching of the younger generation of what people went through and suffered so they could be here today is getting through and are beginning to respect that ! Which is about bloody time if you ask me.

• Like 2

Respect.

I am out of the country this year for Rememberence Day, but we still paid our respects for all our Brothers and Sisters in Arms.

Screenshot_20171112-112151~01.png

• Like 1

just got back from the rememberence service and froze my nuts off. worth it though a great turnout. didnt see our Ben Parkinson this year though.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 08:28, colr6 said:

We had the two minutes silence at the NEC yesterday, to my amazement not one person moved or spoke during the two minutes. Which is a good thing !  Shows some respect, also would appear that the teaching of the younger generation of what people went through and suffered so they could be here today is getting through and are beginning to respect that ! Which is about bloody time if you ask me.

Well said.

• Like 1