OSF Tour Of The Moor 2018 - official

Mexican Gerbil

1 hour ago, 4parajon said:

Hi there

I see that the camping is now all booked up (email I received the other day) but was wondering if that was just the allocated OSF area & would it be possible to just book direct as a normal camper for the weekend, if so could you pass on the sites details please. TIA

Not been in here for awhile.....good to see its still the same :)

Hello, welcome back.

As far as I know there are still 5 pitches left on the OSF area.  Camping passes avalible in the forum shop or use the link in the very first post. 

Which email did you receive ? 

1 hour ago, 4parajon said:

Hi there

I see that the camping is now all booked up (email I received the other day) but was wondering if that was just the allocated OSF area & would it be possible to just book direct as a normal camper for the weekend, if so could you pass on the sites details please. TIA

Not been in here for awhile.....good to see its still the same :)

There are still a few camping places left Jon, book through our online store. It'd be good to see your car. 

Hi. Managed to find the right link,filled in the realavent info,got to the paypal page and it said processing. Thats where it stayed so I got no confirmation. Can you check if the ticket purchase for camping and tour has worked.
Cheers

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

52 minutes ago, GT65 said:

Hi. Managed to find the right link,filled in the realavent info,got to the paypal page and it said processing. Thats where it stayed so I got no confirmation. Can you check if the ticket purchase for camping and tour has worked.
Cheers

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I’ve NOT had confirmation of your order. Check your PayPal account to see if you have been charged. 

Hi there

Not been in here for awhile.....good to see its still the same

Hello Jon. Nice to see you back on here

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

!!!!UPDATE!!!!!

Now only 3 pitches left for TOTM!!!!

Tour only passes are available too from the forum shop. 

Tour route was run today and is now finalised. Tour notes will be written up along with questions about what is on the route. Prize for the most correct answers. 

Photo is the view from the icecream stop. 

391DDA5B-FF87-45A6-BB97-A90D3B22440B.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...