What did you buy your ford for xmas

preacherman

everything I buy from there, I end up with import duties, vat and if the post office bring it in, their charges on too

e-bay gsp aint worth it either, small print says, while you pay their guestimate up front, the revenue can still come along and slap more on, and they do

well im still waiting for my rear seat from the trimmers. theyve had it a year! had the fronts done which took a year, and wasnt gona have the rear seats in, but then i decided i do want rear seats. so ive been waiting since january! im with col, either have your leg lifted with the price in this country or nobody can be arsed to do a job when you want a job doing!

6 hours ago, RWL81P said:

well im still waiting for my rear seat from the trimmers. theyve had it a year! had the fronts done which took a year, and wasnt gona have the rear seats in, but then i decided i do want rear seats. so ive been waiting since january! im with col, either have your leg lifted with the price in this country or nobody can be arsed to do a job when you want a job doing!

all trimmers are tiled with that brush, don't think its you

Bought my mk1 tina a gallon of fuel and fired it up again , haven't used it for a couple of months. Had a look at my mk2 in the lockup today when I had to pick up a couple of wheels and wished I hadn't  lol

Puddy  :)

Ps. Col don't forget what I said about 5th gear on the t5 gbox rebuild.