Sign in to follow this  
Mexican Gerbil

Powderham Historic Vehicle Gathering

We will be entering a stand for Powderham Historic Vehicle Gathering again this year. Really good show for those who haven’t been before. Date is 7th-8th July. Option to display either or both days. 

Price is £8 per car (driver and 1 passenger) camping is £30 per pitch and display plaque is £2. So for all this plus P&P (£2).

PayPal £42 to events@oldskoolford.co.uk along with your name, car make and reg and what days you wish to attend. Plus your address 

If you are NOT camping PayPal £12 to events@oldskoolford.co.uk along with your name car make and reg and what days you wish to attend. Plus your address

Closing date for club booking is 5th May. 

19E7B684-C4E3-4037-ADC3-29B7BBF4A84A.thumb.png.fd607b39eee12b3b25ab8d80709f12ef.png

6 minutes ago, Xp197777 said:

Would like to go but not sure the cars going to be ready

Be good if you could. Think I’m going to struggle to get enough for a stand else. 

I will be there and Steve and Dale Brett have also said they want to go. 

9 hours ago, Vista said:

They all camping too I guess. Need their money before 5th May, got to send the form off shortly after. 

On 28/02/2018 at 17:20, Mexican Gerbil said:

Anyone? 

Sorry, only just noticed this. We're planning to do both days.

• Like 1

On 08/03/2018 at 21:30, Vista said:

Just messaged Steve and he’s not going. 

2 hours ago, deltamal said:

Small club stand this year then! :sad:

Scott will be joining us hopefully plus I’m waiting for 2-3 more to get back to me. 

I have my ticket,and i am camping,arrive friday. Would like to be on the stand,and spend some time on it this year. Got very side tracked last year

cheers kev 

1 hour ago, krt said:

I have my ticket,and i am camping,arrive friday. Would like to be on the stand,and spend some time on it this year. Got very side tracked last year

cheers kev 

Do you have a club stand pass? The Marshals won't let you down to our area without one. 

Oooooopppppsssss No. Long story short going with a mate who now cant take his car. My ticket has a V on it so I guess i am in the general parking area.....

No worries maybe I will get it right next year....

9 minutes ago, krt said:

Oooooopppppsssss No. Long story short going with a mate who now cant take his car. My ticket has a V on it so I guess i am in the general parking area.....

No worries maybe I will get it right next year....

I can contact the organiser and get it changed possibly? 

Im up for going to this, I see the closing date is today, sorry for the delay. Let me know if I can still be on the stand and what I need to do?? 

Thanks Jon

33 minutes ago, Tucker said:

Im up for going to this, I see the closing date is today, sorry for the delay. Let me know if I can still be on the stand and what I need to do?? 

Thanks Jon

The closing date for club entries isn't until sometime in June. The early date is for getting a show plaque and entry on the program. Chris (Mexican Gerbil) is coordinating this this year. Send him a PM.

1 hour ago, Tucker said:

Thanks Jon

Yes there is still time. What with the Tour of the Moor, Pure Ford and Powderham I wanted to get it all sorted with plenty of time. I need to get the details in the next 2 weeks if you want a show plaque. 

Thanks Mexican Gerbil, will only be coming on the sunday so is that £12 to the address above?

1 minute ago, Tucker said:

Thanks Mexican Gerbil, will only be coming on the sunday so is that £12 to the address above?

Yes please - events@oldskoolford.co.uk

if you can write in the message box your car details and address that would be great. Ta

1 hour ago, Mexican Gerbil said:

Yes please - events@oldskoolford.co.uk

if you can write in the message box your car details and address that would be great. Ta

Will do Cheers