Sign in to follow this  
bigbadsquare

Osfdc 2018

Hi Paul. So sorry there's nothing on here. We found that many OSF people didn't really respond much to what was posted in here and prefer to join in the conversation on Face--book. I will put up all the details in here in the coming days for you (and everyone else). In the meantime, if you are on Face--book, search for Old Skool Ford Drag Challenge and you'll find the page.

Our first round is at Fast Show, Santa Pod, 14-15th April.

Will you be bringing a car and joining us Paul?

Jo

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hmmm, I shall have to make a small adjustment to the swear filter I see :mrgreen: 

• Like 1

Hmmm, I shall have to make a small adjustment to the swear filter I see :mrgreen: 

1 hour ago, Jiffer said:

sadly some of us don't do f book

:thumbsup:

14 hours ago, Jiffer said:

The sad part is the many that do not the ones that don't! I don't need my fantasies sold to some company in Britain, it would bore them anyways LOL

8 hours ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

The sad part is the many that do not the ones that don't! I don't need my fantasies sold to some company in Britain, it would bore them anyways LOL

Que? :?

2 minutes ago, Vista said:

Que? :?

The reference was too the current Retards Club scandal and access to private data they sold too Cambridge Analytica in the UK.

It was this bit I didn't understand 

"the many that do not the ones that don't!"

It was said some of us sadly dont use Retards Club, I was pointing out that wasnt sad at all, the sad part was the amount of people around the world that do now in the billions

On ‎09‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 18:01, Jiffer said:

Hi Jiff ... hope you are well?     We are there this weekend if you are up for a visit?   It's a RWYB Sat Night Special this weekend.       Not seen you in a while - thought you'd sold all the cars.

is Scotland coming too?     He's online so should have seen all the info on the OSFDC pages there.

Would be good to see you there :)

Jo

6 hours ago, Mk2Jo said:

Hi Jiff ... hope you are well?     We are there this weekend if you are up for a visit?   It's a RWYB Sat Night Special this weekend.       Not seen you in a while - thought you'd sold all the cars.

is Scotland coming too?     He's online so should have seen all the info on the OSFDC pages there.

Would be good to see you there :)

Jo

Hi Jo

Not sold them all yet and going to give this one a good thrashing before I hang up my hat.

Looked at pod website and Sundays a bit pricey for me.

Not sure if we ever do the full team lager thing again as I can't really leave Lid overnight.

Not sure about Scotland but know he's been working on it.

Hopefully see you soon.

Hi Jo
Not sold them all yet and going to give this one a good thrashing before I hang up my hat.
Looked at pod website and Sundays a bit pricey for me.
Not sure if we ever do the full team lager thing again as I can't really leave Lid overnight.
Not sure about Scotland but know he's been working on it.
Hopefully see you soon.
Good to hear from you Jiff Come along and race on Saturday only then m8. You should get lots of runs in as it's only a RWYB now. Then you can get home for Belinda Would be good to see You!