Mk2 RS2000 new roller top mounts

ScottyA

Has anyone had any issues fitting roller top mounts (basic ones not the ones with spherical bearings for camber/castor).

I've had to fit Burton collars to my struts which are Bilsteins on a Mk2 RS2000 but one side is knocking yet the other is fine.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Scotty

Same problem  .got mine from historic rally spares.  First time out tonight. Both knocking done my head in. Just back wheels cracked off and jacked up ready for tomorrow evening going to take off and see what problem is

Think found problem with mine,the spacer has got a ridge at the top not allowing the nut and top mount to tighten down to the top of spring cup, had to space between strut top and lower part of rbtm ,then drill the lip ridge off top spacer allowing it to tighten down further get them back on tomorrow and see what happens 

Think found problem with mine,the spacer has got a ridge at the top not allowing the nut and top mount to tighten down to the top of spring cup, had to space between strut top and lower part of rbtm ,then drill the lip ridge off top spacer allowing it to tighten down further get them back on tomorrow and see what happens 
Cheers, let me know how you get on. I've spaced mine but it obviously needs tweaking again.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk