mk1 transit dormobile camper

hi, as the summer has arrived, i thought i would start to advertise my freshly-renovated mk1 transit for sale!
its a 1976 model, with the 2.3 v4 petrol engine in. these are well known for being bullet proof, and will run forever!
over the last few months hours have gone into bringing it back to its former glory. its had very little welding needed, i have never seen such a solid ford in my life! anyway what welding was needed, arches etc, was done by the previous owner who ran a bodyshop. the van was then stripped down and had a full respray from top to bottom, inside and out. ermine white on top and oylimpic blue down below- realy looks the part! 
the van was then put back together again. a new windscreen rubber and chrome insert has been fitted by a professional. the side and rear glass have good rubbers. the fibreglass top has a brand new rubber. the skylight also has a brand new blue-tint window; throws in a lot of light.
the rear floor has been boarded and the whole van has a new carpet and new ali thresholds. the cab has seating for 3 people (seats are a little grubby and would benefit from seat covers). the front and rear door cards are covered with a new fabric, to match the colour scheme. the rear paneling has also been covered with thick foam covered in this fabric, for insulation and comfort.
 the rear of the van has had bespoke furniture fitted; a unit which contains a gas hob and sink. the cupboard below contains a gas bottle, cutlery rack,a few pots and pans. the two seating units have lids, and boast ample storage. these also have cushions what, when used with the middle board, create a fairly large bed. (cushions are in good condition, but i have brought loads of sofa fabric, to match the door cards, so these can be re-covered). the units have all been sprayed ermine white high-gloss to match the exterior colour. i do also have a fridge which comes with it, but not fitted. the units are all easily removable if you need an empty space. 
under the van, there is a water tank for the sink, although i havent got around to plumbing the sink in (just needs some new hose and a couple of jubilee clips). the top is very easy to pop, single-handed, and there is a hammock that sleeps one in this space.
mechanically the van runs and drives lovely! i have driven it around the farm and it starts, stops, idles well. the wheels have all been re-furbed, and the front two tyres are new and haven't seen a road yet.
i have a folder containing lots of paperwork with the transit, some history, lots of receipts, owners booklets, and owners manuals etc. i have the v5 in my name. i have an extensive photo collection showing all the hard work thats gone into it.
being a 1976 model, this will benefit from being mot exempt by the end of this month. it already is tax exempt and registered as a historical vehicle. 
i haven't quite finished for the new owner yet; but thought i would advertise early in case the potential new owner wanted me to make any changes or further customisation to the interior etc.
this is whats left for me to do (will be completed over the coming couple of weeks) ; fit new front indicators (old ones are cracked and i have ordered a new set). fit new door rubbers all round (i have just ordered brand new ones for all 4 doors). my mechanic is lined up to service the engine, check all electrics (i don't think the horns and all the lights are hooked up yet), and to MOT the transit.
if you are interested then don't hesitate to email me, i can only post a few photos but have more to email over. 
to recap, it will be sold with mot, in fully working order, freshly restored. please note there is no radio currently fitted, although i have gone to the liberty of fitting a brand new chrome aerial ready. so if you want a camper thats rock solid, has only had minor welding in its 42 years! and has been restored sympathetically yet also equipped for modern living/camping, stands out from the crowd, and is a bit different then this is the one for you! these are rarer than hens teeth, and you will have more attention around this than a vdub split-screen! 
£12000 offers welcome.
many thanks, matt

2018-05-06 16.17.37.jpg

2018-05-06 16.17.52.jpg

2018-05-06 16.18.55.jpg

2018-05-06 16.21.57.jpg

2018-05-06 16.22.35.jpg

2018-05-06 16.23.07.jpg

2018-05-06 16.25.04.jpg

2018-05-06 16.25.11.jpg

2018-05-06 16.25.15.jpg

2018-05-06 16.26.34.jpg