Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
nmonkey220

Classic Ford Santa Pod tickets

Recommended Posts

Would poss next week before you get them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

have any of the clubs been asked to provide/show public liability insurance?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16 May 2018 at 17:59, eeb43 said:

have any of the clubs been asked to provide/show public liability insurance?

 

No. We have it anyway but I don't believe it's a requirement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Vista said:

No. We have it anyway but I don't believe it's a requirement. 

i got an email asking for a copy of mine and a risk assessment  before my tickets will be sent it said on the email all traders and organisations had to supply the insurance details so thought the clubs would be included in it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

23 minutes ago, eeb43 said:

i got an email asking for a copy of mine and a risk assessment  before my tickets will be sent it said on the email all traders and organisations had to supply the insurance details so thought the clubs would be included in it

Clubs also have to supply a risk assessment if they're putting up a Gazebo but Public Liability insurance isn't a requirement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The organisers have been sending out tickets and passes today, they will come direct to you via email

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got mine today 👍
Booked the ferry also today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×