Sign in to follow this  
Ray

site loading

been getting this message on a blank page a few times now

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '/', expecting identifier (T_STRING) in /var/sites/o/oldskoolford.co.uk/public_html/ipb/datastore/widget_topContributors_vgeb10out_39b1248f415a6bbf704c46a0009ee531.0ad1d10ba1.php on line 6

Yes I couldnt log on at all yesterday and was given that same message. Im guessing its fixed now as I can log on again Yay!

Im still gobsmacked you could remember all that bit after parse error? 

Still not able to see pics or post replies using tapatalk....keeps telling me there's still an error.

Oldskoolford.co.uk works ok,a bit slow tho.

loading problem has returned Scott, get the following error message on a white blank page every first attempt

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '/', expecting identifier (T_STRING) in /var/sites/o/oldskoolford.co.uk/public_html/ipb/datastore/widget_recentStatusUpdates_kogel8zre_39b1248f415a6bbf704c46a0009ee531.4e230dcc51.php on line 6

Ditto for me aswell, can't have Ray been the only one getting it !

Strange.....mine working great!!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I haven't been able to log on for the past few hours. I just keep getting this message when I try to get to the basic homepage

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '/', expecting identifier (T_STRING) in /var/sites/o/oldskoolford.co.uk/public_html/ipb/datastore/widget_recentStatusUpdates_kogel8zre_39b1248f415a6bbf704c46a0009ee531.4e230dcc51.php on line 6

I was still unable to log in as a few mins ago but what I did is clicked on a link on an email from a reply that said "go to this post" and sort of then got in through the back door that way. At least I found a way in round whatever it is causing the glitch. Or I hope it wasn't something I said was it? (remember there is still a British flag in the corner of hours, we voted on it) Australia is your friend, until you cave an rejoin the EU at least. :mrgreen:

PS If I click on the forums button I get that error back again, I had to hit the back button and edit my post. I have emailed Vista about the problem hopefully he can help

When I get the error page, I just use the refresh icon then clears it.

Looking at it so far it's the Cult members been targeted!...........The  knights of the purple table are been picked on !!!!

2 minutes ago, colr6 said:

Looking at it so far it's the Cult members been targeted!...........The  knights of the purple table are been picked on !!!!

Its the Templar conspiracy all over again! They will need an Aussie to play me in the movie, Chris Hemsworth is the closest in physique to me so that's the way to go I think?

site loading and running very very slowly problems seem to be back Scott,

just replied to jos post, but the buttons went into seizure, took ages for them to respond

also getting that syntax error thing again on first try