Sign in to follow this  
Redtrev

Newbie from Cov

Hi one and all. I don,t have a Ford vehicle, but have a Ford engined(2.0 pinto) kitcar. Found your site of interest 👍. Trev

• Like 1

No it always clashes with something? What date was it? Keep meaning to though, just looked it was classic ford. Was it any good?

Yes it was a fabulous weekend (2nd and 3rd June) cars were great, so was the weather and the general vibe in the city. Hope next year is as good.

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/gallery/49-car-crazy-photos-day-14738681

I’m stood between the 2 Robin Hoods in picture 12. Both are Pinto 2.0l. Mine’s the J reg. 

Got suspension arms upper and lower, Sierra uprights, brand new front mudguards, pair wide lotus rears been fitted but never used. Radiator, brand new bonnet with louvres in brushed stainless, brand new wiring harness, pair of 4 point Williams harnesses propshaft, pinto stainless four branch exhaust which needs a piece replacing ( almost new) nose cone. Granada cosworth rear end less calipers and discs ( should be LSD) Front and rear lights no doubt other bits kicking about.