Mexican Gerbil

OSF - Tour of the Moor 2019

On 20/06/2018 at 17:40, Mexican Gerbil said:

September isn’t an option for us. We’ve got our date. 4th weekend in June. Can’t please everyone 

Yup, whichever date you choose will clash with something.

• Like 1

Hi team. After Rally Day has been and gone this weekend it will be time to put my efforts into this for next year. 

1. Sort out better weather

2. Get my car there

• Thanks 1

Well to be fair we were very unlucky with the weather, must have been the only wet weekend this summer , looking forward to it Chris, let me know if you need any help

james

• Thanks 1

Will try again for next year after diff let me down this year...... All good to go for rally fest this weekend. Weather not too good here at the moment tho.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, GT65 said:

Will try again for next year after diff let me down this year...... All good to go for rally fest this weekend. Weather not too good here at the moment tho.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Looks like Friday will be good and Saturday bad again. Let’s hope it’s not to bad.  

Ive been watching it for last few days, its all over the shop! Expect anything between heatwave and snow drifts should be fine!

• Like 1

Count me in.

As someone who was very excited initially to hear that the tour would be moving around to different venues/moors I am very much hoping for something new from the tour itself this year if the venue will be remaining the same.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kenworth W900 said:

Count me in.

As someone who was very excited initially to hear that the tour would be moving around to different venues/moors I am very much hoping for something new from the tour itself this year if the venue will be remaining the same.  

The campsite venue will be the same. I’ve drawn up a route but yet to run it all. Half of  the 2018 route was discovered by accident so who knows where we will go yet 😄 

• Thanks 1