Anybody out there?

Rally Pack 2000

3 minutes ago, Mexican Gerbil said:

All busy doing our day jobs. I hope.....

Is that what it was? I seriously have never been the only person on he site before. Given no posts had been made for ten hours I think it was, I wondered if some kind of mirror or ghost site had been created there for a moment. All good now then

2 minutes ago, Vista said:

It's also very hot and sunny over here just now. Something you are probably so familiar with it's the norm, but hot dry sunny days in this green and pleasant land are few and far between.

Nice! Its freezin here at the moment. Its down to ten degrees Celsius. If it gets down to 5 im setting fire to the Twincam for warmth!

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

Nice! Its freezin here at the moment. Its down to ten degrees Celsius. If it gets down to 5 im setting fire to the Twincam for warmth!

Don't do that! I'll send you some fishermen friend mints to keep you warm?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

That's a warm spring day for us.

In the low 30's in some places over here today, about 24 where I am. Scorchio ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

You could always come and give me help in the garage, that'll keep you warm. You've got the choice of rubbing the Anglebox down, re- shelling a scooter or get an RS turbo breathing again!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, colr6 said:

You could always come and give me help in the garage, that'll keep you warm. You've got the choice of rubbing the Anglebox down, re- shelling a scooter or get an RS turbo breathing again!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

what have you bought shares in P38 Colin

36 minutes ago, colr6 said:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

hope its going to be ready for the NEC in November Colin

52 minutes ago, colr6 said:

Most of it ends up on the floor!! Thinking of sweeping it up and sending it back for refund.....lol.....I hate filling?

after that amount of filling you need to be filing

7 hours ago, colr6 said:

Don't do that! I'll send you some fishermen friend mints to keep you warm?

Those things are awful I dont see how they keep you warm! Its electric blankets all round here. We dont have enough natural gas for our heaters because they get more for it selling to the Chinese and dont save any for our own use.

3 hours ago, Vista said:

That's a warm spring day for us.

In the low 30's in some places over here today, about 24 where I am. Scorchio ?

Well its only fair to rub it back in my face at least once. How do you guys live like this? Its only probably T Shirt weather for you lot here as well. It never freezes or get that whatever you call that white stuff that falls from the sky and you slide on sticks for sport.

2 hours ago, colr6 said:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I will take the Turbo. Im over choking out on nikky dust. Looks like you will be carving statues out of that. The damage wasnt that bad was it Col?