Post something today's kids wouldn't understand

Vista

Adverts with people talking properly, have you heard the latest mcdonalds adverts on the radio with the doped up wannabe gangster sounding chav girl trying to get the weed heads to buy a burger for 99p? So fu**ckin annoying. I think to myself every time I hear it "who are they aiming this at??  Idiots??" Oh yeah... thats right!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Maths3.jpg.96e2a85eacf65855078c7f72f002b3c4.jpg

Maths2.png.78e71aae32e1bb3360875bd1968a3299.png

Every time I go to the shops now the young staff have absolutely no ability to calculate basic maths in their heads. Just this week at the shops I spend $11 and I had a $20 note but didn't want to get more change in my pocket so I gave her my $20 note and a one dollar coin. She had no idea how much change to give me. She faffed on the register calculator which told her there was no change to be given but she knew that wasnt right but was at a loss how much change should be given so she called her manager over not much older than her who then asked me how much change I thought I should get. After I explain the basic calculation she replies, "That sounds about right"

5 hours ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

Maths3.jpg.96e2a85eacf65855078c7f72f002b3c4.jpg

Maths2.png.78e71aae32e1bb3360875bd1968a3299.png

Every time I go to the shops now the young staff have absolutely no ability to calculate basic maths in their heads. Just this week at the shops I spend $11 and I had a $20 note but didn't want to get more change in my pocket so I gave her my $20 note and a one dollar coin. She had no idea how much change to give me. She faffed on the register calculator which told her there was no change to be given but she knew that wasnt right but was at a loss how much change should be given so she called her manager over not much older than her who then asked me how much change I thought I should get. After I explain the basic calculation she replies, "That sounds about right"

I think I'd have added a few $ as a cover charge for the service and the waiting time!

• Haha 1

I went in the shop it came to about £12.50 I gave the girl a score and then found the correct money in my pocket in change 

I requested that she gave me my score back and I give her the CORRECT AMOUNT of money, she said the till wouldnt be right so refused, I tried explaining it makes no difference as the till will still have the same amount at the end of the day! She wouldn’t have it! Absolute morons 

• Haha 1