Imported a mk2 

Doing the nova than

Much help from Vista 're dating cert etc

Finally filling in v55/5

Downloaded form to help filling in v55

Lotta questions say

See certificate of comformity

Any help appreciated Nathan 

Mine was a couple of years ago so things may have changed, I found out the other week nova forms are no longer it's done on line by importer when imported. From what I can gather it needs to have an MOT and ins to tax it even though it's poss tax and mot exempt it's just for first registration purposes.

Yeh, what Col sead.

It was a bit of a too and fro when i did it.

The 2 things they returned the paperwork to me for was i needed to send the original owners log book then proof of vehicle age.

Youll know youre near the end of it all when they ask to send out an independant inspector out to see the vehicle.

Once the inspector has been out (assuming the car is legit) its V5 all the way 8-)

21 hours ago, colr6 said:

Mine was a couple of years ago so things may have changed, I found out the other week nova forms are no longer it's done on line by importer when imported. From what I can gather it needs to have an MOT and ins to tax it even though it's poss tax and mot exempt it's just for first registration purposes.

just hope and pray that they dont want a certificate of conformity!!!!!!

16 minutes ago, eeb43 said:

just hope and pray that they dont want a certificate of conformity!!!!!!

Was doing a bit of browsing on this subject and on one of the suggestions regarding this you may get one from Ford for a fee! A generic one I would beleive for a model of car. How true that would be I don't know.

3 minutes ago, colr6 said:

Was doing a bit of browsing on this subject and on one of the suggestions regarding this you may get one from Ford for a fee! A generic one I would beleive for a model of car. How true that would be I don't know.

a certificate of conformity is an sva/iva pass certificate

• Thanks 1