pls go back

Ray

I do prefer the black. I tried that theme option and it it was completely different layout entirely, it wasnt the old black version at all. The Two options in the theme are just "default" and Oldskoolford - Winter 18. When you hit the plain default it takes you to a different layout that has a white background like this one.

This new format is very much the same as BSC forum layout, takes a big of getting used to with the different positions of things. But hey ho move with the times........still don't like it though! Options as RP said worserer....not betterer....lol

right set of ungrateful gits arnt we.?

6 minutes ago, Vista said:

Old Skool Ford 18 is the previous skin.......but give this a chance please. 

Oh and what's in different locations? I haven't come across anything I can't find yet?

Your options of forum / calendar/ garage are now floating amongst the cars on the header

37 minutes ago, Vista said:

The old option is still there Ray,  you can select it with the themes at the bottom. 

We were just wanting to update things a bit and personally I always struggled with the white on black. I figured this was a reasonable compromise keeping the black headers and borders. 

well theres no options to change the theme on my pc, it says themes at the bottom, and its only optio is old skool ford 18 winter, and that's ghosted and does nothing, the glare off this is just way too bright, it hurts the eyes Scott

14 minutes ago, Vista said:

You don't see this at the bottom when you use the drop down arrow? 

Screenshot_20181113-163724.png

4 minutes ago, colr6 said:

I've only got, default and old skool ford winter18 ( default)

I have only the 2 options like Col has listed not 3 like you have Scott. I tried a different browser too just in case it was a browser specific issue.

2 minutes ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

As a side note I think the "Popular Contributors" and "Latest Posts" boxes need to be reversed. The Latest posts should be top of the page I think. Just a suggestion anyways.

Is that maybe cos your at the bottom of the list??....lol