Scheel roll top seats

Munch

Well i'm in no rush. I have a set of brown fishnet recaro's with a black interior and my car is a 77 so should have roll tops, so it's just something that I would like to change. If you are interested in selling them when you are ready drop me a message? Thanks

I found the Rolltops in my first RS more comfortable than the next one I had with Fishnets. 

Car I have now has Sparco buckets in it, which although snug should really be replaced for an original RS set. Problem is that every time my car fund builds up, I spend it elsewhere on the mechanical side of the car. 

11 minutes ago, dt36 said:

I found the Rolltops in my first RS more comfortable than the next one I had with Fishnets. 

Car I have now has Sparco buckets in it, which although snug should really be replaced for an original RS set. Problem is that every time my car fund builds up, I spend it elsewhere mechanical side if the car. 

i know that feeling. everytime i get some money saved up for my pistons something else eats the money.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RWL81P said:

i know that feeling. everytime i get some money saved up for my pistons something else eats the money.

Sell those 94mm Kobelnscmits you have and commit straight away to a set of Ford Cosworth YB 38mm compression height accralites. 

I possibly might be selling a set of 1.6 Fiesta rods soon with a brand new set of bearings.  RWL81P goes 2.2... :-)

Apologies for sidetracking the seat thread, but it's sort of related. If you have more torque, then the Scheel seats will hold you in better. 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, dt36 said:

Sell those 94mm Kobelnscmits you have and commit straight away to a set of Ford Cosworth YB 38mm compression height accralites. 

I possibly might be selling a set of 1.6 Fiesta rods soon with a brand new set of bearings.  RWL81P goes 2.2... :-)

Apologies for sidetracking the seat thread, but it's sort of related. If you have more torque, then the Scheel seats will hold you in better. 

like your theory, last time i had a pile of piston money i i bought a full race HPE head! i have been toying with the idea of a farndon 2.3 crank. but will see funds next year.

• Like 1

On ‎16‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 20:57, notenoughtime said:

Not the best pics but a start 

6F8E38A9-BDCE-40C2-A7B9-1BEC6BFD0EEC.jpeg

3CDD75C4-8B32-46A5-A35F-9249D1C002D9.jpeg

Thanks for the pics, they look great. A bit of tlc is required but exactly what i'm after. Would they come with runners? Just let me know when you're ready and how much you would want.