Northern Convoy To The Pod

ZetecVan 2.0

Im still unsure what to do matey, i havent had chance to get the mk1 set up properly yet and dont really want to take it that distance having only covered about 100 road miles so far(with 1 breakdown :lol: ). I might just take the Impreza because i have some new wheels to pick up from the boss man.

But if your happy having a ricer in your convoy count me in :thumbsup:

Im still unsure what to do matey, i havent had chance to get the mk1 set up properly yet and dont really want to take it that distance having only covered about 100 road miles so far(with 1 breakdown :lol: ). I might just take the Impreza because i have some new wheels to pick up from the boss man.

But if your happy having a ricer in your convoy count me in :thumbsup:

Well I won't be in the van :sad:

I'll either be in a Capri :thumbsup: or an Astra :sad:

You'll be coming down the M6 won't you. We may have to meet up at the services after the M1 and M6 join.

Ok i guess your going down early Sunday morning and not camping?? Iv had a PM off Slik50 who is also interested in the convoy. He would join the M6 3 junctions below me so would be together for most of the way :thumbsup:

Yeah, afaik there's no camping so it's gonna be an early start.

i have some new wheels to pick up from the boss man.

But if your happy having a ricer in your convoy count me in ill be hiding under the dash tho :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::mrgreen:

:finger: Might take it up the strip 296 bhp dont you know :finger::lol::lol:

sweet m8 see you at the lights :mrgreen:

Well, I'm getting a lift with Juby in his Capri. We're starting at J39 of the M1.

Burns, if you're gonna be around J27, we could meet you at the services near there. Not tibshelf as that's between J28 & 29. The one further south. Can't remember the name off hand.