OSF Contributor

Posse

i keep forgetting to sign up, can i pay via pay pal please

Certainly. Just click the 'contribution' link at the top of the page. If it's not there you'll need to change your profile settings so it uses the Black&White theme.

cheers mate ill try it now :thumbsup:

i cant beleive out of 6000 members only 74 have contributed :shock:

people who use this site and join like evreone else are fools not to help, now whenever i bump into posse i give him some doe like at the ace when i was last there got a tshirt gave him a score told him to keep the change i didnt bat an eyelid but he still thought he owed me something and gave me a pen and a tax disc holder not that i use em lol , i dont expect nothing in return no stickers ,no green name, no keyrings, no perks at all i do it cos oldskoolford is what being a car enthusiast is all about there is no way in the world that you will find a bigger selection of people involved in what they love more than the missus than here , theres young ,old , older,mad,sane,fat :oops: , birds,blokes good lookers and ugly fookers but we all love osf's :ykt:

in the 1 1/2 yrs ive been a member i have really enjoyed being here and it all started when som1 from the site spotted me in petrol station when i had my ol mk3 corty and told me how fab the site was!

so to the people who cant be arsed i fink ya disgraceful i cant beleive that you even need to think about it , it would cost you more to advertise your car in retro for a month than it would to contribute and have evrething here for a year tut tut.

anyway pull me up next time u see me posse or mk2jo and i will gladly give you £12 towards the site.

well done posse and crew without you all we would have nothing :beer::thumbsup:

rant over laters chris :wink:

it wont let me, keeps telling me to add another card or bank account when they are already on there but ive got plenty in the paypal account. can i just send it to that email address - admin@oldskoolford ???

Strange.

But yes, you can send it to admin@oldskoolford.co.uk and we'll manually set you up as a contributor.

I know this threads been dead for a bit, but after spending a few weeks on here i'd love to contribute to the running costs of this site ! since finding this forum i've found new friends and ditched my fake friends....Learnt alot about fords and generally getting on with people (something i find stupidly hard !)

I've even stopped buying volksworld !!!!!

So how do i pay ?

Jarrod :ykt:

• 12 years later...

Hi I’ve just joined OSF and paid the £12.

Paying to be a member just seemed the right thing to do. 

Hopefully OSF is a positive inclusive site for like minded enthusiasts. Maybe consider a phased approach as in :- new members mandatory £12 from 1/1/2021 and current members from 1/1/2022 this allows time for you to positively market and manage change.

Thank you for giving your valuable time. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1