Off to rally Ireland.........

Mrp

Off to watch rally Ireland and catch up with some mates in the morning :mrgreen: cant wait :mrgreen: anyone else heading over?

Wont be going to the rally of south wales this year as the ticket prices continue to be a joke and the rally seems to have become a parrody of its former greatness catering for morons who dont like to get their trainers dirty in the forests. :sad: My flights to Ireland and hire car come in at £15 more than a event pass for rally GB, no charge for spectators in Ireland to worrie about! :beer::beer:

Off to watch rally Ireland and catch up with some mates in the morning :mrgreen: cant wait :mrgreen: anyone else heading over?

Wont be going to the rally of south wales this year as the ticket prices continue to be a joke and the rally seems to have become a parrody of its former greatness catering for morons who dont like to get their trainers dirty in the forests. :sad: My flights to Ireland and hire car come in at £15 more than a event pass for rally GB, no charge for spectators in Ireland to worrie about! :beer::beer:

its not a rally in south wales,its a treasure hunt with a service area :lol::lol:

have fun in ireland :beer: am off to dalby saturday for the RAC :mrgreen:

its not a rally in south wales,its a treasure hunt with a service area :lol::lol:

have fun in ireland :beer: am off to dalby saturday for the RAC :mrgreen:

Nice one Tim busy few weeks for it had couple of our local crews out on the lombard last weekend with 2 in the top 8 finishers! Have fun :beer:

Well im back! crackin weekend seeing the best in the world giving it a good go in some very tricky conditions, Just a shame WRC cars are such tidy drivers now more sideways is needed!! Have to wait to go back out for the Donegal rally next year for my closed road sideways fix :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Got to sort myself out for a 12 Car road rally on friday now.. How was the RAC Tim??