mk2 two door to four door by DAZZA. New Pic's pg 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You cant rush a genuis :ykt::thumbsup:

Genius???....can tell you dont know him personally :lol::mrgreen:

i've tried and rush him but if you take a look when this thread started u'll see i've been very unsuccesful was supposed to be a birthday present for my last birthday...in november 2008....roll on november 2020 :lol:

ive seen it since the last photos, its come on a ways and he promises me its only half a day left..... but that was months ago :roll::lol:

i've tried and rush him but if you take a look when this thread started u'll see i've been very unsuccesful was supposed to be a birthday present for my last birthday...in november 2008....roll on november 2020 :lol:

ive seen it since the last photos, its come on a ways and he promises me its only half a day left..... but that was months ago :roll::lol:

erm you cant rush perfection :mrgreen::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I take ages to build em too

erm you cant rush perfection :mrgreen::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I take ages to build em too

he just moved house now so prob never see it :shock::lol:

only took me an afternoon to rebuild the front of end of his prefect...in the rain! why do the little ones take 200x longer? :mrgreen:

why do the little ones take 200x longer? :mrgreen:

There annoying fiddly things, for example im doing an arched mk1 at the mo, ive lowered it big style added different alloys, now everytime i check its level its lop sided or theres a wheel cocked up, so ive had to measure where each wheel is and ajust till its level, im happy with level so i go to fit exhaust, when i pick it up a wheel falls off :evil::lol::lol: I finally iron out that problems only to find the cage doesnt fit properly and niether does the bucket seats :roll::roll::roll:

There annoying fiddly things, for example im doing an arched mk1 at the mo, ive lowered it big style added different alloys, now everytime i check its level its lop sided or theres a wheel cocked up, so ive had to measure where each wheel is and ajust till its level, im happy with level so i go to fit exhaust, when i pick it up a wheel falls off :evil::lol::lol: I finally iron out that problems only to find the cage doesnt fit properly and niether does the bucket seats :roll::roll::roll:

but all he's doing is a two to four door conversion :shock: ...lowering it, diff wheels and engine.... :shock::lol:

he is doing a cracking job on it i know its gonna look class when....if its ever finished :P:lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Right Mr Dazza's god knows what deadline is approaching and hes actually pulling his thumb out :lol:

Sent me some pic's of the model in progress.....What ya think?

Photo0275.jpg

Photo0274.jpg

photo0273.jpg

Think its looking the the round ones cant wait to see it done now...i've waited long enough :P

and also a random shot of a Corsair that he's been doing which is also a year late :?:roll:

Photo0247.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It will be worth the wait as anything Dazza builds is the nuts :ykt: He is one of the most talented model makers/modifiers out there his work is second to none :thumbsup: Top lad to always willing to give advice help where he can, when models dont go well.

Thank you Alex, may I take the time to say how we all admire your work too...... especially that South London Mk1 with those Lotus steels and Caps you wont tell me how to do :evil:

I must say your detailing runs a little deeper than mine as im lazy.

...... :lol:

Well its all done, but I dont think Kurt wants it anymore :lol:

Ill get some picks up soon.

Well its all done, but I dont think Kurt wants it anymore :lol:

Ill get some picks up soon.

Yea Yea mate....whenever i say i'll pop round to get it your out or busy!

Get some pic's on here fella....only seen one of it since it was painted.