Body Jig ( spit roast )

stoppodriver

I bought one from a guy in the Lincoln area afew year's back,i dont have his numer anymore but im sure he advertises every month in the back of classic ford in the part's for sale section.

He make's them himself,you dont need to weld them up :thumbsup:

He met me half way between my house and his in an ASDA carpark,sound's dodgy i know but he was genuinely nice guy and and it was a very well made jig.

• 10 years later...

I bought the roll over jig from tom at Roll over jigs and the one jig did these three jobs all i did was get them to make the brackets for the next car i was putting on it they come all welded up and the price is reasonable.

The MK2 is my own car ill need to post up pics one day i have over 700 of it from start till now.

IMG_4191.JPG

IMG_0803.JPG

IMG_0616.JPG

• Like 2

5 hours ago, zondas said:

I bought the roll over jig from tom at Roll over jigs and the one jig did these three jobs all i did was get them to make the brackets for the next car i was putting on it they come all welded up and the price is reasonable.

The MK2 is my own car ill need to post up pics one day i have over 700 of it from start till now.

IMG_4191.JPG

IMG_0803.JPG

IMG_0616.JPG

We need to see a build thread ?

We need to see a build thread
Agreed.....build thread would be good.....
I need to sort my 1000 odd pics out but they're saved on a memory stick and I don't have a working laptop at the moment. Will sort it 1 day!!
Car's going for it's 2nd mot in Feb!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk