What do you think to the garage???

Chris!

Wel lin that case I own a 4 bed detached house in a quiet little village, only been working 35 odd years to pay for it! Got a brand new Fiat, a mazda MX5 & a kawasaki versys, oh & a 14yr old Labrador :roll:

mate i think you need to grow up, i put pics up to show the garage floor being painted not to have bitchy comments from you :roll: , i never said its MY garage (even though it is)

Hold on now girls .... we all know that it's Chris's parents garage and he lives there as their son. Let's not get our handbags out. My kids call my house "our" house, because it is "our" house even though I am the one with the £180k mortgage :wink::mrgreen::lol::lol::lol:

The garage floor looks very nice and clean Chris :thumbsup:

Hold on now girls .... we all know that it's Chris's parents garage and he lives there as their son. Let's not get our handbags out. My kids call my house "our" house, because it is "our" house even though I am the one with the £180k mortgage :wink::mrgreen::lol::lol::lol:

Ahh, OSF Mummy - The voice of reason :ykt:

Thankyou Jo :) One day i will own it :mrgreen:

Looks well clean and tidy. Problem as always is keeping it that way. My Bike store has a nice clean painted floor, but I haven't seen it for years. It's covered in "noodles" pinto parts. :(

Yo Mr. Mig, how are you now mate???

Don't worry about those bits, Dean has built his 2.1 now so just 'file' them under 'B' when he isn't looking... Happy Days :ykt::ykt::twisted::lol: