respect to c4pre

Retro-gone.

jays mk1 capri broke down (brake failure) half way to CF show on sunday morning, did he say 'fook it' and throw in the towel? no.. he limped all the way back home, repaired his brakes and made it back to the show , now thats dedication!

oh he happens to be a great guy too :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone, Cheers for the mention Tony, had spent the last month and a half getting the body work sorted, and was up to 03:00 am putting the external bits of the car back on, then had the brakes fail on me, was well gutted to be going home, was not sure if I could fix it, well the peddle came back , so took a slow gentle drive up, was nice meeting you Tony, shame I did not get to meet anyone else, looking forward to meeting next time, One issues sorted but now the car pulls to the left on braking, checked both front calipers, and checked and adjusted the rear drums, still no change.

Any one had this problem before?

Cheers Jay.

P.s thanks again Tony for bringing the rear Louvre and also for the kind mention.

when did you last replace the flexis ?

1971 they are the original one as far as i know, the car is running on all original parts i have had it over ten years, only changed the water pump aand alternator bearings.

do you think it could be the flexies?

cheers

j