Funny Signs

Grizzley Dell

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, katana said:

Do you seriously have Beetroot on your burgers - are you mad? Lettuce and tomato is bad enough !

A new perversion I have no wish to try, a red root vegetable that tastes of mud? In a burger? Insanity, it must be the sun getting to their thin colonial skulls 😂😂.

6 hours ago, katana said:

Do you seriously have Beetroot on your burgers - are you mad? Lettuce and tomato is bad enough !

I saw that in the list and its a new one on me as I have never heard that one before so I cannot answer for sure to be honest as Im not a big burger person and don't really remember any friends eating burgers with beetroot on them in my lifetime. For me I wont eat beetroot at all. When I was at university I came across a government submission by the department of agriculture that put forward a proposal to ban beetroot completely as it contained the highest concentration of a natural pesticide found in common foods. They decided the impact on farmers to be too great and backlash may alienate voters but also decided it best not tell the public that beetroot was toxic if you ate alot of it. Never eaten the stuff since!