Grizzley Dell

funny signs

38 minutes ago, chinkamon said:

I'm curious, where did u find this? Only as I took this in tesco and sent this pic to my misses a year or 3 ago?? 

Really? 😲

I think it came up on the site's Twitter feed.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, chinkamon said:

I'm curious, where did u find this? Only as I took this in tesco and sent this pic to my misses a year or 3 ago?? 

6 hours ago, Vista said:

Really? 😲

What a small world! So if your the original image taker I have to ask the question, Did you buy any and what did it taste like? 🥰

• Like 1

Haha nooo I cudnt bring myself to purchase it, my internet history is Dodgy enough, dont need the bank asking questions too 😂

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Vista said:

Really? 😲

I took it an sent it to my misses an put it on Retards Club years ago, I just Googled it, its been on loads of sites! Think I missed out on royalties here 🤭

2 minutes ago, chinkamon said:

Haha nooo I cudnt bring myself to purchase it, my internet history is Dodgy enough, dont need the bank asking questions too 😂

With the paranoid spy agencies building data bases on all of us can you imagine all those who purchased this (innocently probably some desert or ice-cream) but instead their secret profiles being permanently labelled as those with strange fetishes and require full time surveillance! LOL

3 minutes ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

With the paranoid spy agencies building data bases on all of us can you imagine all those who purchased this (innocently probably some desert or ice-cream) but instead their secret profiles being permanently labelled as those with strange fetishes and require full time surveillance! LOL

You sound like youve had prior experience in this 🤭😂

2 minutes ago, chinkamon said:

You sound like youve had prior experience in this 🤭😂

No Im on their watch list because Im a legitimate nutter and trouble maker not for buying kinky flavoured icecream 🤣

• Haha 1

On 19/11/2019 at 07:16, Rally Pack 2000 said:

But it would be unfair of me to criticise weird flavoured things in other countries. ( @accord83 will love this one )

Roopoo4.jpg.6397202e2fc153b79c959285aa835637.jpg

Realistic shape and colour lol

9 hours ago, khanlad said:

20180621_171040.thumb.jpg.4ce0fd26e0c7466db01b58f954aefc93.jpg

If this is a Caribbean favourite, maybe one of those town twinning arrangements would work here. Them and the Virgin Islands may keep everyone happy?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Vista said:

Lost in translation methinks? 

IMG_20200131_080108.jpg

Probably not, if you dont tell people not to do something they think that they can.