Sign in to follow this  
DAZZA

S London/Kent meet ****CONFIRMED 11th April (pg2)****

Just putting the feelers out really....

A new American Diner style restaurant has opened close to me between Orpington and Sevenoaks - M25 J4 area, or just past Poll Hill Garden Centre for those that know the area.

Myself and the missus attended for a meal which was rather nice. Burgers, ribs, salads with a small bar. Average main dish £10-15.

the owner is into his classics, has a restored super minx or gazelle I think outside for aesthetics, as well as Diner style parking outside.

He's had loads of interest for meets, Harley Club, Caterham Club etc etc.

Our own little club wouldve been attending on its own, but I thought lets put it out so the rest of you as there arent many meets close to south London. He said he'd be more than happy to host an Oldford meet, as long as we behave :roll:

Its a lovely drive on the way there with tree lined long straight single carriageway.

Thinking about some time in April, so can I have an idea of interest to warrant a request for some lined off parking..... and if youd prefer a weekday evening or weekend afternoon?

yes very much interested in that - sounds lovely

almost like our own little ace cafe without having to go to the other side of london!

yes very much interested in that - sounds lovely

almost like our own little ace cafe without having to go to the other side of london!

Got it in one stu!!!!!! :thumbsup:

martinmk2 here the organiser of the very popular a127diner meet in essex.

i think the diner type meets work very well ,i was looking for somewhere to meet in kent to get a few of the essex chaps into the garden of england. feel free to promote your meet on the www.essex-classics.co.uk and we will join you.

good luck mate.

let us know the 1st meet date,ill bring a croud of old classics.

see you there

why just old ford leave it open to all more the better

i'm up for a meet up and put names to faces.

i might even go tomorrow for burger and chips

with my boy.

il be up 4 it 2 but il have t 2 bring the m3 cos the mex still ant dune yet least i can still go side ways tho

It's very posh looking, is it called the 7 diner?

Thats the one Danny, its also a hotel :thumbsup:

Definately be up for this on a weekend as Im only up the road. Just as long as it is not on the last sunday of the month as this conflicts with South East Ford Owners Club's meet :)

Hell of a lot easier for me to get to, especially on a week night in traffic :lol:

Sounds good to me I'll post it up on the Medway Monkeys site and see if we can get a few of us together :D:thumbsup: