daily ride pictures

banarama

THISISENGLAND070.jpg

Following Alex's argument with a bus, this is my current daily. Not the bet thing in this weather. The heater is just not up to warming the whole thing, and the rear heater blows, but only cold. Understandable as the heat for it comes from the engine 10 feet away, and the pipes go under the floor outside than! Not surprisingly we call her Connie the Conservatory. Oh and some fool fitted a 1.6 pinto to her in the dim and distant past....

im in my truck 5 days 4 nights a week so i suppose its my daily burn

iphonebabbi176.jpg

loving the scania.where you pulling containers out of.used to pull containers out of felixstowe,dartford,isle of grain,plus many others my self.

im an owner driver pal i run out of most of the ports, felixstowe, tilbury, grain, southampton, liverpool, leeds etc, were ever they send me realy. :D

Sold the Jetta at the weekend, now rolling in this...

FxCam_1292399617149.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmm me likey :thumbsup: 14 inch bbs rims same as mine too :thumbsup:

Cheers, mine are 15" though and I'm going to go 16" as I think they're too small, especially with low profile tyres & lowered.

im in my truck 5 days 4 nights a week so i suppose its my daily burn

iphonebabbi176.jpg

loving the scania.where you pulling containers out of.used to pull containers out of felixstowe,dartford,isle of grain,plus many others my self.

im an owner driver pal i run out of most of the ports, felixstowe, tilbury, grain, southampton, liverpool, leeds etc, were ever they send me realy. :D
cool is it still a good earner doing it owner driver or not.

cool is it still a good earner doing it owner driver or not.

theres a living init m8, i have good weeks and bad weeks, id make alot more if i wasnt so mad on scania v8s, i onlt get 8 to 9mpg, so i could buy something thats better on fuel, but i love the sound of a 14litre v8 with straight through side pipes too much. :D