Old pics of yourself

over_head_cam

Oh I see now, so you guys were the suave chick magnets that got all the ladies back then? Because of you all I could do is throw  all my money away on cars instead of booze and women as thats all there was left in life! Thanks heaps! 😀 How did you afford the cars as well then? 🤔

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

Is it politically incorrect to have bonnet babes these days or just too old to lure them any more? 🤔

You try walking up to some good looking 'late teens' skirt and asking ' Do you want to sit on my bonnet love?' and see what reaction you get! Also a wink may help!

Go on give us all a larf! :dope:

Edited by katana

5 hours ago, katana said:

You try walking up to some good looking 'late teens' skirt and asking ' Do you want to sit on my bonnet love?' and see what reaction you get! Also a wink may help!

Go on give us all a larf! :dope:

I dont think so, that line didn't work for me in the 80's I cant see how it would possibly go down now? :wink:

• 3 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, Vista said:

So this thread has been running for 9 years and I have just realised haven't ever posted my own pic in it.

Age 19, 1989 with the first non banger I ever owned. A properly nice 1.6SR mk1 Astra I bought in 1988 when it was 5 years old. Loved that car.

Brilliant. I too bought a 1.6SR in 88 and loved it. The last of the decant Astra's. Mine finished it's 4 year life in my ownership with a 2.0 16v red top with twin 48 Weber's. Went well.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cuili1 said:

Brilliant. I too bought a 1.6SR in 88 and loved it. The last of the decant Astra's. Mine finished it's 4 year life in my ownership with a 2.0 16v red top with twin 48 Weber's. Went well.  

I sold that blue one to a mate in summer 91. He wrote it off not long after, I remember being pretty gutted at the time.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Vista said:

I sold that blue one to a mate in summer 91. He wrote it off not long after, I remember being pretty gutted at the time.

That's weirdly funny, mine had a similar story... Sold it in Summer of 92 to my pal. He burnt down his garage welding and the car was in it, couldn't even find a trace of the alloys the next day, I was gutted too.