Sign in to follow this  
4DOOR-SHERWOOD

Waster on eBay...mk1 XR2

My mate won this item..http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220885220769? ... 3D1&_rdc=1

on eBay the other day and has tried to contact the seller, leaving him messages etc as wants to collect asap...he bought it as wants some parts for his car.

The seller txt him today to say the car is not for sale now... :?

my mate said he has won the auction to buy the car and the auction was not ended etc so there for wants to know why its not for sale?

the seller now says...its his and he can do what he wants with it...oh and if he wants to relist it on ebay again...he will!!! :no:

Sounds to me that this fella thinks its worth more than it was sold for?(clearly its a pile of s**t!!!).! :banghead:

So does anyone know this seller or car? Also if it does re-appear on ebay please dont be drawn in to bidding on it unless your gonna waste this clowns time!! :mrgreen:

yep your right al ,thinks its worth what a clean . one would fetch personally its scrap :asshole:

I agree it may be scrap but those headlights would sell for over £100 on ebay so there are probably a few hundred more pounds in there as well so well worth the 200 odd quid it sold for but I wouldn't be expecting more. If he wants more he'd have to break the car himself !

yep your right al ,thinks its worth what a clean . one would fetch personally its scrap :asshole:

I agree it may be scrap but those headlights would sell for over £100 on ebay so there are probably a few hundred more pounds in there as well so well worth the 200 odd quid it sold for but I wouldn't be expecting more. If he wants more he'd have to break the car himself !

thats what my thoughts where looking at it ,i no the head lights are quite sort after.but the car itself has been round the block so to speak.it would of been ok if it was a standard car that had just left to fall to bits.but the point is it sold for what it made on ebay.to be honest if it was mine ,i would of been happy with 150 quid,and to say its not for sale after youve won it.thats just wrong :he should have put a reserve on it :mrgreen::ykt:

The old wreck would prob do a few more quid if breaking and listing bits on ebay etc, my mate wanted the dash bits really and the gearbox stuff, was gonna just keep all parts and scrap the shell!

This has been reported now and neg feedback to be given...!

It will bug my mate if its relisted!

What an asshole, I know how your mate feels Al, this has happened to me with a set of 40s, I won them for £100, they apparently got nicked then 2 days later they were back on ebay :banghead:

What an asshole, I know how your mate feels Al, this has happened to me with a set of 40s, I won them for £100, they apparently got nicked then 2 days later they were back on ebay :banghead:

What a shit thing to do....I have sold things on there before and it hasnt made what i would have hoped....but thats life and also if they had a price in mind...put a reserve on the f*****g thing!

i bought a mk2 cortina for £250 (the one in my sig).

wheni got in touch with the seller, he said it was no longer for sale because it had been in an accident. :shock:

i said i worked in a bodyshop and wasn't bothered. he said he couldn't sell it as it was involved in an insurance claim. :shock:

i said i worked in an insurance bodyshop, and, legally, it was still his car to sell until he got paid out and surrendered the documents!

i bid on another item of his which i won for 99p, asked for his postcode to pick up the item, and he never twigged :shock:

me and the mrs went and found the cortina with no da :lol: mage. i put a note under the wiper, asking if it was for sale, :)

with my mobile no :)

sure enough, he phoned me within the hour, and arranged a test drive :o

10 miles away, i told him i was the bloke who won it. the bloke he had been lying to! :mrgreen:

he never said a word all the way back :D

brilliant when these ebay messers get caught!!!!

twats!!! :ykt:

wheni got in touch with the seller, he said it was no longer for sale because it had been in an accident. :shock:

i said i worked in a bodyshop and wasn't bothered. he said he couldn't sell it as it was involved in an insurance claim. :shock:

i said i worked in an insurance bodyshop, and, legally, it was still his car to sell until he got paid out and surrendered the documents!

i bid on another item of his which i won for 99p, asked for his postcode to pick up the item, and he never twigged :shock:

me and the mrs went and found the cortina with no da :lol: mage. i put a note under the wiper, asking if it was for sale, :)

10 miles away, i told him i was the bloke who won it. the bloke he had been lying to! :mrgreen:

I would love to have been in the car when u told him!!! awesome!!! lol

:lol::lol: Quality, smart thinking on your part :thumbsup:

..Yeah but Glen how much did you get pay for in the end. I bet it weren't the £250. F*cking ebay - 1 plank spoils it for the rest. Mind you if a bloke turned up at my place with a mohican, earrings and tattoos all over the place owning up to being the bloke i'd been lying to - i think i would've given him the car. hahaha

Happy Christmas