So who is stripping

The Capri is coming back from the painters in the next week or two, after being there since for just shy of two years! So will be busy cleaning, painting, buying and refitting bits over the winter, and decide what lump to go for hopefully in time for CFS 2013.

And I need to strip all the surface rust back on the Fiesta and prime it before it gets bad..

That's in between working, foreigners, sorting the horse, fixing the garage roof, walking the dog, sleeping........ Does anyone else struggle to find the time to think about their cars let alone play with them?!

mines in the same place its been for most of this year, currently undergoing a full rebuild starting at the back and working forward, topsides not too bad so detailing underside then painting enginebay and building my 2.1 pinto with twin 45's four speed tran x straight cut box and 2.8i lsd axle.... :thumbsup:

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p205 ... C00805.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Now stripping and rebuilding engine with new gaskets ready for paint, gearbox is clean n tidy ready for new project turning up in a couple of weeks then a lot of welding begins :-) long winter for me but the Missis wants to help so cleaning, bare metal an welding lessons :-) that should get most of it done while I'm at work :wink: I hope lol

Full strip, deciding engine LS1/2 most likely, watts linkage, tank inside car, 3 or 4 inch drop, side exhausts, front and rear diffusers, no body kit, door handles or locks, dark blue maybe a candy effect, image FM wheels and possible chrome window trim, black leather with dark blue stitch and alloy/chrome trim, Starts New Year's Day! With new project thread

Get the pictures up as I want an ls in mine! I've made a start on the capri new billet diff casing alloy rad corsa power column f....king pain in the arse to fit sorting out GPS signal sender for the speedo I bought 8 years ago and hasn't worked properly ever can't wait to see how fast it actually goes and a new heater from a kit car company so sick of crap capri heaters and get the nitrous system finished !