CLASSIC FORD SHOW OLDSKOOLFORD CLUB STAND

Posse

The Santa Pod website says that if you have tickets for Sat and Sun then there is no extra charge for camping. So if you have purchased your CF Sunday ticket then you will only pay an extra £ 10 for entry on Sat if you are planning to stay over.

• Like 1

Strange, the order came through as 1 stand pass: Stand passes, please state number required: 1

It's total stand passes, not per ticket.

Tickets and stand passes came today. As always thanks for all involved sorting the tickets. 

I have got two stand passes tho, I only need one. So if any one needs one there's one going spare

Think Must have fooked up when ordering my ticket,I got a stand pass but don't need one as I don't have an OSF at the min :(

I'll be there sat camping as usual so will have the stand pass with me for someone to make use of ;)

See you there

Booked my ticket last night and ready for the OSFDC. Anyone traveling from Coventry/birmingham area who wants to convoy down?

There will be a few of us convoying down probably meeting junction 1 of the m42 (bromsgrove)

I think so Mark. As per the posts in your 'Essex convoy' post. Might need to adjust the meeting time although I think Paul will have an issue :(

Its gonna be a right early start lets see what Darren says I can't see them stopping you from going in look how late we was last year cos of the oil pipe on dals lotus engine.

I have purchased a entry and club stand ticket for Sunday, but I am not now intending to drive my mk1 there, If I was to trailer or put it on a flatbed would I still be able to bring the flatbed and MK1 in or do I need to purchase another ticket?, where would i leave the flatbed?

I have purchased a entry and club stand ticket for Sunday, but I am not now intending to drive my mk1 there, If I was to trailer or put it on a flatbed would I still be able to bring the flatbed and MK1 in or do I need to purchase another ticket?, where would i leave the flatbed?

Unload it in the public car park (or camp site) and drive it up to the stand. There won't be room on the stand for tow vehicles and trailers

I answered that question (stand passes) where you posted it and soon after you posted it. I've checked your order and can print and post it up if you wish, it was for 1 ticket with 1 stand pass.

Can't answer the question on times but I know people have been arriving on stand long after 8am on previous years.