Classic Ford Show Tickets and Stand Passes

Vista

Good luck scott

I got about 60% of them in the post tonight, our local post office is also a newsagent and keeps a PO office counter open till 10pm, they kicked me out at about 10 past with about another 60 in my bag so the rest will go tomorrow morning. Touch wood most people will get them on Saturday

I have however uncovered a foible with our ordering system. If people specify a shipping address that is different from the invoice address, it doesn't show that when you print the invoice. So far there are a few that have been sent to the invoice address and it's not until I go to mark it shipped that I notice the delivery address is different. I have notified those members by PM or email and I hope they can work around it.

I've got a missed delivery card. I'm guessing it's the tickets. Only thing is the office is closed now and I'm away next week so will have to collect it on sat. Nothing like cutting it fine lol

Sorry mate, that's always a risk with recorded delivery. The thing is, in previous years we've always had claims from people who "didn't receive them" and we're obliged to replace them at our cost. I even had a calendar order this year that someone claimed not to have received despite us having an online record of it being delivered to his address  :arnie:

• Like 1