Flo-flex poly bushes

scotty

Silverstreak how do you find them? They still alright? Have you done many miles on them?

SmokEM yeah I know what your saying,just fort I would put it out there to see if anyone else has had any probs with them.

I hardly do any miles,I wonder if they will be alright on mine :-/

My Mk3 Cortina had orange Flo-flex on the rear end and they were OK. They fit reasonably easy and they are somewhere between original rubber and Superflex in firmness.

But when I rebuilt it I changed for Super-flex, the fit is better, but they do cost a lot more.

Interesting debate! I've yet to purchase for the MkV but Powerflex appears the choice.....do it once is my motto too.

Do I do everything or just some elements....is it too firm if the whole cars done? Where's cheapest for Powerflex and do they do a whole kit or is it individual item purchase for a MkV Cortina?

Need to order soon as cars back in a few weeks from welders.

Ta

Richard

Paul - Can you recall which you put where?

I have looked at both but a list would be really helpful and save me lots of time!

Thank for your input and advice......last time it came out in the road in 1997 I couldn't believe how poor it drove compared to a 'modern' car. It certainly needs some help!

If I remember rightly they where super flex in all the rear voids, I left the arb ones as they where ok. Then super flex in lower front arms, power flex in upper, arb fronts where ok so left them too. Super flex link rods and the same in the tie bars.

• Like 1

If I remember rightly they where super flex in all the rear voids, I left the arb ones as they where ok. Then super flex in lower front arms, power flex in upper, arb fronts where ok so left them too. Super flex link rods and the same in the tie bars.

Cheers.

I'll try and order some then as the cars coming back in the next few weeks from the welder and it's the next big job.