Sign in to follow this  
Mk2Jo

Round 5 - This weekend 20th July ....

Right then all you big gay girls :mrgreen:   Who's ready for the weekend at Shakey then?   Weather is looking good at the moment ... let's have an updated and roll call from all of you so we know who to expect :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  

Ill be there on the sunday, with a few engine tweeks and a better tyre profile :) so hoping I might see a little improvement on my 15.5 but we will see  

• Like 3

What do the scruteneers check ?

And do you need both pieces of licence ?

What about helmets ?

Cheers Paul

Last time I was at Shakey they check seat belt, make sure battery is secure, check to see if you have catch tank for rad overflow and general check of engine bay.

I think you need helmet.

I only have an old licence so cannot comment on new type.

Ill be there,still aiming for a 14. On their web site it says you do need a helmet. Ive fitted my manual switch for fan so should help cool it more. Wanted to fit a pair of gaz rear shocks but havent as yet purchased them.

• Like 1

Ill be there,still aiming for a 14. On their web site it says you do need a helmet. Ive fitted my manual switch for fan so should help cool it more. Wanted to fit a pair of gaz rear shocks but havent as yet purchased them.

Still time

Also if you have a cage fitted you need padding over the door bar where your heads opposite and yes you need helmet

And a firewall if you've taken out your back seat.